Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Movies During The Weekend


A cool, relaxed weekend, in part because it rained like Hell on Saturday.
So, we did a bit of catch up, maybe forced, with a couple of TV shows.

Star Trek: Discovery:
We watched the two final episodes from Season 2, it was hard, but someone had to do it, I guess.
Not much to say about this, I guess... Except that, no, most definitively the last season doesn't do it, at all.

Project Blue Book:
I have been struggling with this one for the last 3 weeks, or so.
I'm a big fan of The X Files, at least of the mythological episodes; so I thought that this new series might be amazing, but it turned out to be quite dull and boring.
It was almost painful to go thru it.
A real shame, since it has everything to be fantastic.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home