Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Movies During The Weekend


Did I mention the GF is back from her European Tour? Oh! I did?
After 42 days? So,... I mentioned that also?
Boy Oh Boy, I'm getting old... :p
So, after all that time, this weekend we had some time to watch a couple of movies... Gloria Excelsior!

  • Train To Busan
Yeah, you guessed it... The GF picked this one...
Although I have to say, it was good, but Morpheus grab me a couple of times... But, then again, like I said, I'm an old fart, I'm entitled to fell sleep during a zombie outbreak movie or what?

  • Arrival
In this case, the GF went a completely different route... She actually choose to sleep thru the whole movie, and instructed her twisted marvelous mind to wake her up during the thickest, most important plot turn on that mindfuck movie, just to mock me "so you just watch over an hour of this?"...
You gotta love her.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home