Thursday, August 07, 2008

More Power(book) problems

Lately I have been using Trantor, my PowerBook, mostly for DVD burning (as I'm ripping on Tango, the Compaq laptop, simply because it is 3 years newer and faster).

Trantor seems to be a little shaken these days, a bit slow during boots, to name one... Also, the AC power adaptor it is starting to bust my chops, the usual ("usual" God damn) problem with the cable (link 1, link 2).

So, it looks like I'll have to get a power adapter sometime in the future (like this one: Newer Technology 65W AC Power Adapter, not even drunk another Apple one), right now it is working, but, I have to bend the cable so the same adapter sits on top of the cable. I prefer to spend some 60 bucks, than rpy open the effing thing, and end up burning the department in the near future :D

Once again (link 1, link 2), the PowerBook has power related problems, the whole thing is a bastard, this laptop doesn't have 3 years as of today, I'm more and more convinced that Apple hardware was designed "for suburbia use", and in any case, as a sole machine.

Is really a piece of crap when the hardware starts to fail, specially, expensive one ;) , you loose confindence on the whole thing.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home