Friday, February 14, 2020

Random Shit I've Been Watching Lately






A couple of movies I've been watching lately, while the GF is away.

Powder:
A re-watch, it was a total bummer, don't even know I even bother to watch it once again.

Lone Star:
Love it, although it was a bit too longish, and, IMHO, it tried to hold too much.

The Report:
Started this one with the GF a couple of weeks ago, but we couldn't finish because of lack of time.
A good, modern one.

Midway:
The new one, the one that looks like video game, made on 2019.
A total crap.

The Host:
Maybe the best of the bunch, the GF suggested this one, she obviously loves it, and as a way of paving the way for seeing "Parasites".

American Me:
A re-watch, I recall this one from many, many years ago, I loved it when I saw it, guess around '93 or so.
But, it didn't made it for me... I was amazed by how many close ups they were on the movie.

Journey To The Edge Of The Universe:
Yeah, it is a nice enough doc, but nothing that seeing the original Cosmos wouldn't cover already, maybe with newer graphics and some recent discoveries, but the core of is essentially the same thing.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home