Saturday, April 13, 2019

Back Into The Reservation

Nope, definitively, I don't have to take the my Chromebooks onto Developer Mode...
After a short test with Crouton, I got the little Chromebook Pro back onto the full Google domains.

Yeap, I have done it in order to try to customize the damn mouse cursor shape, basically, to get rid, or rather, to change the dreadful I-Beam onto the lovely Arrow, but, again, I wasn't able to do, and this time it was even harder, Chrome OS no longer has any resemblance of a Linux file system hierarchy, at least, not in the traditional way... That is, there is no longer a /usr/share/cursors/xorg-x11/default/ directory... Not that being there helped at all in the past...
Anyways, back onto plain vanilla Chrome OS, I hate the mess that running Developer Mode does, and I think it doesn't makes or gives any advantage, since I can't do what I want with the OS.
I know it is stupid, but I do want to have the mouse cursors the way I want them.




Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home