Friday, May 11, 2018

Movies During The Weekend


Our little quest to watch every single Star Trek movie continues... Along with some other movies, in retrospect, we watched a shit load of movies, besides "Space Seed", which the GF haven't seen.. Believe or not, she is not a fan of TOS...

Star Trek III:
So, so... I have to say that I slept thru mot of it.
Don't recall when I saw it when I was a kid, but to me this one is not as good as the other Star Trek movies that have been made at that moment.

The Quiet Man:
Amazing. Simply amazing.
Guess it must have been 20 years since I saw it for the last time, a first time for the GF, she absofuckinglutely loved it too.

Black Panther:
What a fucking fuck, who the hell watches this piece of crap? I mean, does someone really get out the house, go to a cinema and pay to see this piece of shit...
What a waste of time.

Star Trek IV:
Mighty good, it aged really well. The GF loved it too.
Thanks to The Fifty-Year Mission: The First 25 Years (yes, I'm still reading it... What can I say, I have little free time...) I found out this was the most successful of all Star Trek movies to date.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home