Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Small potatoes? Big cursors! (II)

My own TIbeam, the way I like it
Ok, this is no news, I'm a schmuck, I know that already, but nevertheless, I can't believe I'm not able to customize my mouse cursors icon on Chrome OS.
I know, I know, it is not a big deal, etc. etc. etc But, what a hell, I want to be able to do such a stupid thing w/o having to do all sort of stupid crap on my box.

I went the same route, the same pain and trial and error passage, when I was using Os X circa Snow Leopard, (damn, man! That was nearly 8 years ago...)
Anyway, it even seems like it is harder to accomplish something like that on Chrome OS.
A real shame, since I find the hardware amazingly sexy and cool, specially the Asus Chromebook C302, not to mention the PixelBook.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home