Thursday, May 28, 2015

To Rdio Or To Not Rdio...

Ever since the Grooveshark débâcle, I've been a bit orphaned, music wise.
I've tried Rdio in the past, but got away FAST from it, the ads, the hellish & slow ass interface, but, last week I've decided to give it another shot.
Yes, the GUI is the same crap, dead slow, the effing ads are still here, but I've noticed something new, Rdio it is pretty good are recommending good music!
Actually, I believe that is the only good thing it does, at first, when I finally sort of settle for Rdio.com, I've tried to rebuild what I had on Grooveshark. It turned out to be impossible, I think it is simply not designed to be like that.
But during this week, with the "AutoPlay" button turned on, I've found quite amazing music.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home