Monday, May 11, 2015

Movies During The Weekend





A little stupid fight with the GF on Saturday -over by Sunday afternoon- left me with some time to watch movies, so during this weekend I've been able to not only watch some movies with her, but also a couple of ones I've watched alone.
Movies, movies, movies, and more movies galore...

  • Johnny Mnemonic

A blast from the past... Boy this movie sucked, and sucks just like yesterday.

  • Still Alice
Well... This one was tough, but kinda nice.
  • Deliver Us From Evil
A recommendation of the GF I watched this one.
I simply loved it.
  • American Sniper

Wanted to see this one for quite a while... It wasn't as bad nor as good as I expected to.

  • Fantastic Mr. Fox
A request of the GF, truly amazing and fantastic film, after all it is an Anderson film.
  • The Babadook
Another request of the GF, a total and complete mehh from my part.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home