Monday, November 15, 2010

Small potatoes? Big cursors!

Being heavy using the MBP for the last days...
There are a couple of things, not really big ones, that are driving me totally fucking crazy, actually, it is more like only one...

I don' t effing understand why the fuck I can't set the mouse cursor the way I like it, the people at Apple should really make this somehow available, I can't believe that this advanced Operating System doesn't allow you to do something at stupid and trivial as setting up the mouse cursor the way you want it...

I was using Unsanity's Mighty Mouse, but it doesn't work on Snow Leopard (and the folks at Unsanity don't look the least eager to make the damn program to work on SL...).

I don't want anything strange regarding the damn cursors, matter of fact, I don't even want new cursors, I just want to freaking customize the ones the system has, I totally effing hate the one called "I-Beam"; at least, on Snow Leopard's Terminal I could change it the same way I did on previous versions of Os X, it is little, but it is something... Once again:

Fuck you (un-customizable) I-Beam!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home