Friday, September 18, 2009

Jaunty re-installation (4)

And now, the icon set!

My favorite Gnome icons are the one from GNOME Colors, but, the latest releases don't really cut it for me... They have a few icons that are not totally kosher with the whole Ubuntu Browns, IMHO.

So I keep using an older release I kept around, so here it goes, the customized package with just the icon set color I like and the version I like.

GNOME Colors customized package (5 MB)

Using this release requires that you issue this after the install, even tho Iḿ using Jaunty:
sudo rm -f /usr/share/icons/gnome/scalable/places/inode-directory.svg
sudo rm -f /usr/share/icons/gnome/32x32/places/inode-directory.png
sudo rm -f /usr/share/icons/gnome/24x24/places/inode-directory.png
sudo rm -f /usr/share/icons/gnome/22x22/places/inode-directory.png
sudo rm -f /usr/share/icons/gnome/16x16/places/inode-directory.png
sudo rm -f /usr/share/icons/gnome/icon-theme.cache
sudo gtk-update-icon-cache -qf /usr/share/icons/gnome

And logout or reboot.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home