Friday, February 06, 2009

The hardware problems goes on and on...


Well, for this one in particular I had a lot of dress rehearsals so wasn't completely caught on the open, but never the less, it was a PITA.
Yesterday one of the IDE HDDs that made my RAID0 array took a dump.

Since I was sort of expecting it, and also, I'm totally anal when it comes to backups, haven't lost a single pice of info; but I had to re-install Os X onto only one of my IDE HDDs, squeeze the hell out of everything onto 80 GBs; but what a hell, at least, I have an extra HDD to quickly jump on, so, so far, so good.

I like the "monolith like" picture of the HDD, I should get a tapir bone somewhere, and beat the hell out of it.


Lazarus HDD
The HDD ist kaput
About to go KIA
Bumpy Saturday morning
The kids are alright seem fine

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home