Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Martín Caparrós takes a MacBook Air to Africa


DISCLAIMER:
This post is border line fan boy stuff

I was reading the newspaper today, and I came across an article by Martín Caparrós, one of the argentine writers that I really enjoy reading.

The thing is, he is in Africa right now, doing some work for the UN, for what I read, and, for the picture he took/ posted on one of the articles, it seems like he has taken a MacBook Air to the journey.
That's some impressive amount of trust on the little laptop, I always thought the laptop was fragile for real world use, but getting dragged thru Africa must be a fire test.

Quo bono
Martín Caparrós - Wikipedia, Spanish page
Martín Caparrós - Literatura Argentina Contemporánea

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home