Saturday, July 28, 2018

Movies During The Weekend


Ok, so, no internet (or at least, really spotty and lousy access) at home, so I couldn't post this before...
Now, from the GF's internet, here it goes...
Two movies and a re-watch -or an homage, if you will- during last weekend, some of the movies really strange ones.

The Grand Budapest Hotel:
A re-watch, for both the GF and me, but watching Isle of Dogs a couple of weeks ago left us with an appetite for more Anderson.

The 15:17 to Paris:
I wasn't even aware this movie even existed, and maybe things were right that way... Can't believe this is an Eastwood flick.

Slaughter House Five:
I've seeing this movie eons agao, and I'm not sure even got to see it completely, maybe got it on cable, and saw just a portion of it.
Not much experience with Vonnegut's wokr, only read Mother Night (I loved it) but really enjoyed this movie.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home