Wednesday, January 10, 2018

To Boldly Read & Watch

The local Netflix has started once again with the new episodes of Star Trek: Discovery, at least, there is a good thing coming out of this crappy January.
Last night's episode was mighty good.
On another Star Trek related note, started reading The Fifty-Year Mission: The First 25 Years right after finishing Hue 1968.
At first it was sort of a shock, I was even tempted to dump it (I hate leaving unfinished books) but, after a I while I got a hold of the idea of the book, it pretty much resembles the whole idea of the documentary Chaos On The Bridge, that is, an endless stream of interviews, one after another, and like I said, after a while, it does work on the book as well as on the documentary.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home