Sunday, November 13, 2016

The Illustrated Mirror

During the last and part of this weekend I've been randomly binge watching "Black Mirror".
I've seeing the first season's episode one a couple of years ago and I wasn't that impressed, but being able to watch all the episodes at once helped me a lot to appreciate the show.
It reminds me a lot of what a modern mix of "The Twilight Zone" and "The Illustrated Man" might be.
"San Junipero" episode is the best 80's nostalgia movie I've seen in a while.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger juanignacio678 said...

On a semi-unrelated topic are you still using your roku in buenos aires? does it work well with services like netflix or amazon? or you have to use a VPN for that?

7:29 PM  
Blogger hictio said...

Hi there,

Netflix works out of the box, no need to do anything, setup your account and off you go.
But, HBO Go, for instance doesn't work, you need to use a VPN.
Same thing thing for PBS, The Smithsonian, History Channel, Comedy Central.

7:42 PM  
Blogger hictio said...

Sorry, yes, I use the Roku 3 in Bs. As. all the time since I got it.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home