Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Movies During The Weekend




A lot of movies this past weekend.

Pokémon Detective Pikachu:
The GF wanted to see this one.
Lots and lots of neon a lá cyberpunk, but with a heavy comedic side, as per the original Pokémon thing, I can't dink, as I don't know anything about it, this was the first time I saw it.

Rocketman:
Nice one. sort of a warm counter-part to "Bohemian Rhapsody".
Both the GF and I liked this one a lot, even tho I don't particularly like Elton John songs, except maybe for Tiny Dancer on "Almost Famous".

Wolfen:
Wow and double wow! What a wonderful mix of just about anything thrown onto a single movie!
Haven't seeing this one in ages and ages, I didn't even remember a thing about all the political subplot, it was like seeing it for the first time; the GF, indeed, saw it for the first time.
Guess you can say it aged well.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home