Saturday, May 04, 2019

Between Adapta & Numix

I've noticed that for the last couple of years there were only two GTK themes that I use, maybe for a little while, say, a week or so, switch to a different one, but, invariably, I go back to these two.
The themes are, of course, Numix and Adapta.
Obviously I love those pretty much, they even look amazing without any composite working, that is, even without the drop-shadow effect enabled both themes look slick, modern and kick ass.
Basically, if I want something warm, I go with Numix, and if I'm on the mood for a cooler, bluish theme, then Adapta; matter of fact, IMHO, Numix is like the new Human theme, another GTK theme that I used to love, way back when Ubuntu was famous for its Browns hues.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home