Thursday, January 31, 2019

Random Shit I've Been Watching Lately (2)


With the GF away for a couple of days, got to see some crappy 80's movies, without punishing her to watch them...

Tank:
Don't recall, but I'm pretty sure I haven't seeing this one before.
Really surprised me how good it was, I was expecting an 80's teenage movie, don't ask me why, but I was sure this movie was that, and I got something totally different, sort of a mix of Smokey and The Bandit with a mix Hallmark Movie of The Week and Stripes.

Soul Man:
One of those movies that you are sure you won't be seeing a remake, unless they flip everything somehow.
I've seen this one eons ago, and it aged quite well, really, really funny.
Another one that falls into this you won't be seeing a remake category is "Gotcha", I mean, students running around a campus with guns??

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home