Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Movies during the weekend

A three day weekend has come and gone, mostly rainy, somehow cools days.
Ideal weather to do some catchup with some forgotten series, and to re-watch what I consider a classic.
The series was "The Office", been watching the first three seasons, I've just a few episodes here are and there, mostly while visiting the US.
I like the series, found out that it is a little more than Carell's vehicle to stardom.
The movie I saw was "Light Sleeper", which I haven't seeing in quite a while.
I am a big Schrader fan -particularly of his "Mishima"- so it is alway a pleasure to see any of his films once again.
On this one in particular I don't like the end, but as usual, Schrader gets top notch cinematographers, and squeeze those bone dry.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home