Thursday, June 24, 2010

iPod erotser

The day was coming, no doubt about that... The little iPod started to belch and cough while playing some songs... Sometimes for minutes... So, in the end, I had to put it to sleep and restart it from scratch...

It was sad, it worked flawlessly since February 2006, but the day was coming.
By far the worst part of Restoring had been to pass all the music, 20 GB, to the newly restored and shiny iPod, all thru the palsy USB 1 of my Quicksilver beauty... 8 hours of grueling Progress Bar nightmare...

Let's see if the whole Restore Thing helps the little iPod a bit... Hopefully it will, because for what I've seen, a regular iPod around here costs 570 U$S for fuck's sake.


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Rich said...

Yeah, that's why I keep refurbishing my iPods to keep them around as long as possible. Unfortunately, the iPod Touchs are NOT friendly to DIY work.

12:08 AM  
Blogger hictio said...

The regular iPods here are a little above twice as much it cost in ole USA... Amazing... I was convinced that an iPod might cost 300 U$S tops.
I mean the ones that are called "iPod Classic".
I guess it might be a better investment to get a 64 GB Touch, so I can get the internet as well... My iPod it is 60 GB in size, and use around 20 after all...

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home