Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Movies of the week (5)

Wow, haven't posted one of these in a while... I have watched a ton of movies lately

Taking Chance
Strange film indeed, couldn't help but to think on The Last Detail.

Watchmen
I loved it, specially the music, using Philip Glass for the Dr. Manhattan transformation is a great idea.
I was totally in the dark with this movie, knew nothing about it, but I loved it, I think its way better than "300"

Duplicity
Gets my official meh.

Spartan
Amazing one, thanks god this is not the eighties, some shit head might have proposed Arnold for the lead... Also that Arnold decided to run for politics, it would have ruined the film.

The Contender
Amazing, I never get tired of this one, Bridges steals the movie.

He's not that into you
Hard to tell which is the prettiest, but, having cast Connelly... Other than that, sucks. Don't know why the fuck I rented it.

Knowing
Alex Proyas, yes.
Nick Cage, no.
I wasn't aware this one was a Proyas film till I rented it, I was hoping for more.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home