Wednesday, March 18, 2009

(Apple) Love is all around

Balrog seems to be happy with its new family...
It came with a couple of really beaten down batteries, really beaten, about 45 minutes of life span, tops.
Anyway, I was checking the serial on those today, and for the nails of the cross of Jeebus, one of the batteries falls under the Exchange Program umbrella.

Un Fucking Believable

Called a local Apple reseller, went to the place, filled a form, and, it looks like on Thursday I'll have a spanking new battery for Balrog.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard Hellinga said...

Lucky for you about the battery. Very cool!

9:23 AM  
Blogger hictio said...

I can't believe it either...
They even called me from the Apple reselller, the battery was already available, so I picked it up.
I'll leave it charging overnight.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home