Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Keyboard & touch pad joys

My Tango laptop
Being using the Compaq laptop for a little over two months now... One thing I really like about this laptop is its keyboard.

Nice, big enough, klicky and responsive; the same thing goes for the touch pad and their two buttons, specially the two touch pad buttons; I haven't seeing another laptop with such natural and clunky (in the good sense) buttons.
Most of the laptops tend to have touch pad buttons that are as far away as 'real buttons' as they can (they barely click, and there are certainly not bouncy), this laptop doesn't.

Also, it is a real plus how easy is to shutdown the touch pad, specially, given the size of it, and since I use a regular mouse more than 90% of the time, I tend to have the touch pad shutdown a lot of the time.

The only drawback -a major one, really- is that the keyboard's layout is in Spanish, I did change it to English.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home