Tuesday, June 07, 2011

(Old) Trisquel icon beauty

I really like this one, saw this Trisquel distro some time ago, and browsing for I don't know what, found this screenshot earlier tonight.

I particularly like the icons, they looks like a tailor made version of default Gnome ones, my beloved Clearlooks; the whole thing looks rather pleasant and relaxed. The volume icon seems really good, that is one of the few icons I dearly hate from the Clearlooks set, would like to see what the "WiFi icon" looks like on this set, tho.

Gonna see if I can find this (now old) icon set somewhere; the newer Trisquel releases look a lot like a blend of Ubuntu's and Debian's default Gnome look, sans the rounded top window corners...
I guess I'll might even install this old version just to extract the icons.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home